There is a simple and quick way to apply cool fonts to your Tik Tok account, find how below.
But first, let’s discuss a bit about Tik Tok. The platform deserves it.
In the “Facebook & Instagram age”, nobody could guess that a new social media networking platform could emerge and become so powerful in such a short period. Especially a platform from China, but it did happen and I guess the whole world (except the USA government) is pretty happy with it.
Tik Tok was launched in 2016, in China, it is free to use and it came with a totally new approach that made its users love it. Videos are ruling the world but most of them are long and demand you invest lots of time to watch them. YouTube is the best example using long videos and tons of ads.
Then Tik Tok platform came into play with this brilliant idea – short, funny and addictive videos. It lets you watch extremely funny videos that are short (3 seconds to 60 seconds) and as everybody says, addictive. The engagement rate is far greater on Tik Tok than on Facebook or Instagram.
It is easy to see that Tik Tok works extremely well and it is still growing fantastically quickly.
8 Cool facts about Tik Tok
Tik Tok grew fantastic and it is not anymore used mostly by teenagers and kids.
Here are 8 cool facts about Tik Tok:
- In 2020, Tik Tok had over 800 million active users.
- iOS and Android apps were downloaded over 2 billion times.
- Tik Tok is the Most Downloaded App on the Apple App Store – 33 million downloads.
- The platform conquered the Teens World – 41% of Tik Tok users are aged between 16 and 24 – 2019.
- Tik Tok users spend on average 52 minutes a day on the platform. The usage time is not only measured for watching videos, but also for creating and editing them.
- It is offered in 75 languages and it is present in 155 countries.
- 90% of Tik Tok users use the app multiple times a day.
- More than 1 billion videos were viewed every day on Tik Tok in 2020.
I am heavily impressed with Tik Tok, even if I am not a user of this platform. The way it grew and attracted almost 1 billion active users, and the fact that in probably a few years will become one of the top 3 most popular social media networking platforms to advertise products and services.
Now let’s see how to apply cool fonts to Tik Tok.
How to apply cool fonts to Tik Tok
Tik Tok seems to be quite restrictive when talking about customizations, but its users found ways to overpass all these limitations.
For example, you can change your Tik Tok nickname and your user bio fonts.
To change your Tik Tok nickname and user bio fonts, the process is extremely simple, quick, and straightforward.
You will use FFonts generator to achieve this.
The generator allows you to create Tik Tok nicknames that have fancy characters in them.
- You write in the left box the nickname you want and in the right box the generators will show you lots of different variations.
- Copy from the right box the text you like.
- Launch Tik Tok, click on the “Me” tab and hit “Edit profile”.
- Tap the “Name” slot to edit it.
- Paste your copied font into the box and the display name will be changed instantly.
- Now you will have a cool nickname display.
As you saw, it is very easy to apply cool fonts to Tik Tok and I bet that in the following months, the platform will launch its own font selection system that will allow users to change fonts with ease.