Some use the system to find a specific font missing from the sources sent by the client or just because they see a nice font and want to know what font is this.
We believe you should be able to use the font identifier to search a font regardless of the publisher, producer or foundry.
Enjoy our font detector and good luck finding what the font you are looking for!
Upload a clean image of the text containing the font you need to identify. The system uses advanced AI to find the font in 90% of the cases. The rest of 10% ‘misses’ are usually caused by low quality images (low resolution, text distorted, etc).
See here some examples of what a ‘good’ image looks like.
We’ll try to automatically separate the letters. For cursive fonts you will have to separate each letter with our advanced image editor.
We’ll show over 60 fonts very similar to the one in the image you have uploaded and with links to pages from where you can download or buy them. Please respect the work of the font makers and use the font according to the license (free or commercial) .
The internet is filled with tons of fonts, both free and paid. Regarding the paid ones, how many fonts you know that cost each around or over $5,000? Most times I see the same fonts over and over, and I am asking myself why. With so many options on the market, why are people still going the easy way and dont spend a few hours to get a better
I went through 3 font Identifier tools without success before @WhatFontis finally gave me the right font. Thanks guys! I'm going to you First next time https://www.whatfontis.com
@WhatFontis I love your site. You have greatly opened up my options. Thanks for being so amazing!
Gotta say, @WhatFontis is the best Font Finder I've used. Bookmark it! https://www.whatfontis.com/
|Font Finder Services||Free Fonts||Search by Price||Fonts from multiple vendors||Image Editor to split letters||Image Editor to adjust the brightness||Number of fonts|
|WhatTheFont by Myfonts||No||No||No||-||No||Around 130,000|
|Matcherator by FontSpring||No||No||No||No||No||Around 75,000|
Help your fellow font-seekers if you think you can recognize the font. Earn some good karma by doing it :-) Answer & Help
Thousands of designers (famous or not) use the image font detection system to find a font or similar free fonts from an image. Although we have the largest database of fonts, the search for a font from an image gets mixed results like the image above.